Let me just say that it is an honor and a privilege to be nominated by Arthifis for this award. I’m a big fan of your blog. Long distance (or short distance?) high five buddy!
Our little anime blogging community is freakin’ awesome. We support each other, we encourage each other, and we are nice to each other. That’s a rarity in the world of the troll. For that, I am appreciative and humbled by it.
- The first rule is to share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Second, answer the question.
- Third, in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate eight to 13 people for the same award.
- Fourth, ask them three question.
Here are the questions…..
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for a couple of reasons. First, I was a little down because I felt like I did not have a real talent for anything. I am close to having my BS in communications and I didn’t know what the heck to do with it. Second, I wanted to hone my writing skills. I wanted to get used to writing for public consumption. Now I do it because I love it and I love anime! It’s fun and I’ve met amazing bloggers doing it (looking at you Arthifis).
- Do you write more in the inspiration of the moment or do you write them more rationally, like letting the posts rest in the draft board for that 20th review?
Hmmmmmm……a little of both. I try to post once every five days (this will increase!). But if I feel froggy, I will write before then. But it may sit in the draft until the fifth day.
- If you could live in any year/era you wanted, which would you choose and why? (you can also choose the future)
You know….if our political climate was stable, I’d be okay with right now. I’m happy, I’m happily married (shout out to the hub!), I get to write, I’m good!
Okay, to my 13,
I know you all have probably been nominated a dozen times so consider this a shoutout to your work and how much I love it. I don’t have three questions I just have one…what are your plans for 2018? I’m going to add some posts about the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) to go along with the anime content. You can just reply below if you like.
Again thank you Arthifis for the love. As a matter of fact, thank you, everyone.